The semi finals are finally here, and to help you along your way we’ve got some DFS picks to spice up your roster. We’ve had a great track record of picking players which will dominate but we’ve never had a series as close to this. On Factor.gg we have TI at 49.3% chance to win and JDG at 50.7%!
Close percentages usually mean the series going to 5, and evenly matched players. Which means a lot of DFS points to be won with the right players.
We think these 5 are the right players for a long, back and forth series.
#1- T1 Gumayusi
Making a case for the best ADC in the tournament, Gumayusi has been a rock for T1 who also happens to get resources, kills and deliver carry performances. It’s possible that him and Keria are currently the best duo in the World which they can certainly make a case for.
In the 3-0 against RNG Guma had a combined scoreline of 18/2/20. Just imagine seeing those numbers on your own DFS team!
#2- T1 Keria
Behind every great ADC there’s a great support. And that’s Keria. If you believe in Gumayusi then you are by default believing in Keria. He’s still the bedrock of this iteration of T1 so it should come as no surprise that he’s so high on this list.
For support, his score lines are incredible. 1/4/36 in the series against RNG and he’s picking champions that excel at staying alive, like Renata and Tahm Kench. This means fewer deaths for him and his team, and more points for you!
#3- JDG Kanavi
The lynchpin of JDG who loves to play aggressively in the jungle and mess with the enemy team.
A big reason why Kanavi is such a good DFS pick is that he is only playing damage dealers! He’s not playing Trundle, Poppy or Sejuani. He wants to carry and give us points!
By picking Viego, Graves, Vi, he’s managed to average 4.8 kills a game on the tournament which is way better than any jungler picking tanks, and we like that because we want to win.
#4- JDG Yagao
Yagao really likes to play Sylas. He picked him 6 out of the last 7 games and won all but 1. This is important because Sylas has become an incredibly powerful champion at Worlds and one that is constantly getting kills, and making the highlight reels.
Since he’s been playing champions of this style lately, it’s safe to assume he’s also playing akali and every other aggressive early champion. Thus, the games EDG wins will come from early game plays at the hands of Yagao.
#5- T1 Zeus
We’re not pretending like we didn’t see Zeus get absolutely bodied in the Jayce vs Fiora matchup against RNG. We did, and we say it was because he was camped, not because he was bad.
He’s still the best top laner in the game. Putting up consistent score lines and winning lanes (as long as he doesn’t get chain ganked.) He’s also playing carries, so if he does well he’ll do really well for our DFS team.
T1 vs JDG play for their spot in finals on Saturday 10/29 at 2pm PST.
If you are looking to play fantasy and make player prop picks for Worlds - try Thrive Fantasy Thrive offers Player Prop contests for traditional sports such as the NFL, NBA and MLB, as well as CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends and Valorant.